Licensed or Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA / LNA)
This is a great position for someone that wants to serve veterans in need.
- Perform para-professional nursing duties; maintain cleanliness and order in the work setting, take and record vital signs and maintain medical records and other related records.
- Answer patient or resident’s call lights, deliver messages, serve meals, make beds and assist patients and residents with eating, dressing and bathing.
- Provide skin care to patients and residents, take their temperature, pulse rate, respiration rate, blood pressure and help patient and resident’s walk and get into and out of bed.
- Current license as a CNA by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- Current certifications for Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Basic Life Support (BLS), meeting the American Heart Association standards.
- Must know how to use gait belts and mechanical lifts to transfer patients.
For more information, contact Tim at 602 788-5890 x114 or email at Tim@apnusa.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.