Licensed or Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA / LNA)
This is a great position for someone that wants to serve veterans in need.
- Perform para-professional nursing duties; maintain cleanliness and order in the work setting, take and record vital signs and maintain medical records and other related records.
- Answer patient or resident’s call lights, deliver messages, serve meals, make beds and assist patients and residents with eating, dressing and bathing.
- Provide skin care to patients and residents, take their temperature, pulse rate, respiration rate, blood pressure and help patient and resident’s walk and get into and out of bed.
For more information, call Ren'e Pelayo at 602 788-5890 x 116 and email your resume to Rene@apnusa.com
- Current license as a CNA by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- Current certifications for Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Basic Life Support (BLS), meeting the American Heart Association standards.
- Must know how to use gait belts and mechanical lifts to transfer patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.