Registered Nurse (RN) - Surgical Technologist (Surg Tech)
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Surgical Technologist for a great opportunity in the Gainesville, FL area. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital and have 1 year of experience working as a surgical technologist.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN) - Surgical Technologist (Surg Tech)
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Certified Surgical Technologist
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) required; BSN strongly preferred
- 2 years of current experience working in an acute care hospital
- 1 year of experience working as a surgical technologist
- BLS Required
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN) - Surgical Technologist (Surg Tech)
- Provide professional nursing direct patient care in compliance with professional practice and unit standards.
- Promote a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
- Provide guidance and directions to the nursing assistants on the unit.
- Provide adequate care to patients.
- Support the health care team.
- Ensure that life support equipment function properly.
- Observe patients vital signs.