Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
Upper Peninsula MI area
As a talented and dedicated Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA), your career is very valuable to people and with your special Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist skill set, you can make a difference. We are seeking Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists for acute care hospitals nationwide.
Requirements of the Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) required
- PALS certification strongly preferred
- A graduate of an accredited school of Nurse Anesthesia required.
- License to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of Texas required.
- CRNA license required
- BLS and ACLS required
- 1 year of experience working as a CRNA preferred
Responsibilities of the Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
- Provides professional and competent anesthesia care to a wide variety of patients (from infant to adult geriatric) requiring surgical, obstetrical and other anesthesia services.
- Promote a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
- Provide guidance and directions to the nursing assistants in the unit.
- Provide adequate care to patients.
- Ensure that life support equipment function properly.
- Observe the patient’s vital signs.
- Performs pre-anesthetic evaluation of the patient.
- Develops and collaborates anesthetic care plan with the anesthesiologist that considers the patient's present condition, age, physical status and operative, diagnostic and/or therapeutic procedure.