Certified Professional Coder
Hybrid-Remote in Sun Lakes, AZ
You will work alongside other medical professionals to provide exceptional care to patients and perform complex technical and related duties to analyze, review, abstract, code, and conduct risk surveillance on medical information from a variety of hospital data sources.
You will work in a new facility and get the best benefits in town. This is a direct-hire position. This position will be mainly remote but some in-person meetings will be required. Must live in the state of Arizona. The hours are Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00pm, some flexibility with hours.
- Certified Professional Certification (CPC or CPC-A) through AAPC
- Experience working in Indian Health Services a plus
- Experience using NextGen or Cerner a plus
- 2 years of Medical Coding experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Common knowledge of medical terms
- Equivalent of 6 weeks PTO per year (made up of holidays, PTO, etc)
- $0 deductible health plan, premium covered 90% by employer
- Dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance potentially covered by employer
Please contact Christine Hawn at email@example.com or 602-788-5890 ext. 123 for more information.
To see more opportunities, go to www.apnusa.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.