Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Direct Hire Full-time opportunity in Honolulu, Hawaii. Please let me know if you are interested in an opportunity of this caliber!?
Scheduling Interviews now!
**This is not a contract position**
- Bathe and dress patients.
- Serve meals and help patients eat.
- Take vital signs.
- Turn or reposition patients who are bedridden.
- Collect information about conditions and treatment plans from caregivers, nurses and doctors.
- Provide and empty bedpans.
- Lift patients into beds, wheelchairs, exam tables, etc.
- Answer patient calls.
- Examine patients for bruises, blood in urine or other injuries/wounds.
- Clean and sanitize patient areas.
- Change bed sheets and restock rooms with necessary supplies.
- Active CNA/LNA license in the State of Hawaii or willing to obtain.
- Fingerprint Clearance Card.
To learn more, please contact Christopher at email@example.com call 602-788-5890.