Certified Lead MT/MLS
Certified Lead MT/MLS - $61,500-$95,500
Sun Lakes, Arizona
Under the supervision of the Laboratory Manager, you will collect and perform analysis on laboratory specimens. You will maintain laboratory instrumentation and supplies as necessary, as well as assist the Laboratory Manager as requested. This is a direct hire position.
The hours are Tuesday - Saturday from 10:00am-6:30pm.
- Collect and organize blood, tissue, and other bodily fluid samples from patients.
- Prepare samples for routine testing and analysis.
- Properly record results for further analysis and easy reference.
- Monitor inventory samples and supplies.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Work under the supervision of a medical technologist.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Clinical Laboratory Science, Medical Technology or related Health Care field with a full 4- year course of study that included or was supplemented by at least one (1) year of clinical laboratory training and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years in clinical laboratory science field.
- Medical Technologist or Clinical Laboratory Scientist with ASCP or equivalent certification required.
- Prior hospital lab environment work experience is preferred.
Please contact Christine at firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-788-5890 ext 123 for more information.
To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!