Does your expertise and knowledge include weed, disease and pest identification in the Northern Alberta cropping system? Our client is seeking an agri-business professional with five (or more) years of progressive experience in on-farm relationship building. With this experience, you know how to develop and maintain effective business relationships with existing customers and are highly motivated to expand your customer base.
Does this sound like you?
If you'd like to know more, contact Connie at 1-877-944-2119 to confidentially discuss the selection process and to establish your interest and intent to proceed.
This posting will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected.
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service mentality
- Accurate data-management skills; attention to detail
- Recommend new marketing opportunities based on competitor activities
- Research and respond to technical inquiries that exceed your knowledge-base
Your expertise also includes:
- providing pesticide or cultural solutions
- providing rates, dates and rules (including water volume specs) for pesticide application
Your knowledge includes:
- field mapping, planning and documentation
- Spring and fall soil bed management
- Seeding rates, depth and springtime fertility management
- Post harvest management (grain and oilseed storage management)
If you have completed a Certificate in Agriculture, Agri-business Certificate, Certified Crop Advisor (CCA), or equivalent post-secondary education with five (5) years progressive experience within the western Canadian soil zones supported by 2-3 years of on-farm/retail sales experience, we invite you to apply! If not, consider our referral policy!Full details regarding the functions of this position, company, and compensation package will be provided to shortlisted candidates only. Grasslands Recruitment Specialists understands our work is always about the customer’s customer.
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter!
Click here to apply online