Cath lab Technologist (Cardiac)
San Antonia, TX
Currently seeking a Cardiac Cath Lab Technologist for a great opportunity in the San Antonio, TX area. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years current experience working in acute care hospital and have 1 year experience working in a Medical Technologist.
Requirements of the Cath Lab Technologist (Cardiac)
- Proof of high school graduation or GED will be required.
- Must possess an A.S. degree in medical technology or related field.
- Must be a registered RCIS or RT required
- ACLS/BLS required at time of hire
- ARRT required
- 2 years current experience working in acute care hospital
- 1 year experience working in a Medical Technologist
Responsibilities of the Cath Lab Technologist (Cardiac)
- Coordinate and participate in a variety of complex technical tasks in the performance of laboratory testing at all levels of complexity as defined by the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Act of 1988.
- They are accountable for accurate results and the proper use of quality control materials.
- They must recognize the interdependence of tests and the conditions that affect test results.
- May be assigned to perform special procedures according to the discretion of the Laboratory Director