endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
We are exploding with growth, winning new business, and adding to our talented team. We are searching for a Casting Specialist in our high tech facility.
Responsible for monitoring and improving upon the casting process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operation of casting and support of trial activities.
- Help to monitor, enforce, and protect to help improve the casting area/process
- Conduct experiments and trials using casting equipment.
- Complete measurement of results using casting equipment.
- Understanding and monitoring of control plan /PFMEA/ Work Instructions
- Assist in yield improvement process
- Cost Control measurement for the casting process.
- Investigate, monitor, document and report on casting.
- Ensure production process meets industry standards.
- Create reports of casting control tests and analyze the data to determine if any changes in the production process are necessary.
- Assist with development and implementation of casting improvement activities and policies.
- Back up team leader if needed
Skills and Experience:
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.IND-D01
- 5 - 10 years of experience operating and maintaining aluminum die-casting equipment
- 5 – 10 years of experience operating and maintaining aluminum die casting robots.
- Experience teaching casting robots.
- Experience with casting manufacturing or formulations.
- Mechanical and/or electrical maintenance experience.