As a recognized leader in our field, The Guidance center provides a broad range of services that have helped children, adults and families unlock potential and build better lives for more than 60 years. With 25 programs we offer treatment, prevention, growth and education services to more than 23,000 people annually. Together we: Nurture development. Foster resilience. Cultivate well-being.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Case Manager-Hospital Liaison to join our team of talented professionals in the Children's Outpatient Program.
Summary of Responsibilities
The Case Manager/Hospital Liaison is responsible to provide assessment, linking, coordinating and monitoring, family education and support, transportation, treatment planning and follow-up services to children and families. Services are delivered in the office and in the community based on the needs of the child, family. The Case Manager is responsible to help coordinate and integrate services that are provided to the family both internally and externally. Regular working hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 – 5:00 with 4 hours after 5pm per week required. In addition, due to program and consumer needs weekends may be required.
- Must possess a Bachelor degree in social work, psychology, or mental health-related field from an accredited social services program.
- Must obtain the Children’s Mental Health Professional credential within 120 days of hire.
- Course work, fieldwork or job experience will demonstrate competence in working in a collaborative way with clients and community, cultural competence, good organizational skills, and the ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- 3 years experience in the examination, evaluation and treatment of minors and their families, or a master's degree and 1-year experience in the examination, evaluation and treatment of minors and their families is required.
- Valid chauffeur’s license and favorable driving record is required. Candidates who do not have a chauffeur’s license may still apply, but will be required to acquire one within 30 days of employment.
The Guidance believes that our team members are our most valuable resources, and we invest in them accordingly. We offer our employees a competitive salary, flexible scheduling opportunities, a team-oriented work environment and much more!
If you are interested in becoming part of our world-class team, please submit your resume on-line by logging onto our website at www.guidance-center.org/careers
The Guidance Center is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Click here to apply online