We are looking for a warm and engaging Legal Case Manager, who is quick to respond, efficient in a fast-paced setting and can act as a main resource for internal and external contacts.
Responsibilities of Case Manager:
- Responding to incoming calls and distributing correspondence.
- Coordinating calendars, travel, and meeting schedules.
- Taking charge of additional administrative duties.
- 1+years of similar experience; finance experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Strong follow-up skills.
- Excellent ability to multitask and balance competing priorities with accuracy and ease.
- Able to establish a strong rapport with clients and multiple levels of staff.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Sense of urgency is necessary and a must
- Able to work on a deadline.
- Project management is a plus.
- Legal secretary or working in a legal environment is a plus.