Director of Case Management
Great Pay + Great Benefits + Great Perks
Minimum 7 years experience
Openings in Mississippi
SIGN-ON BONUS AND RELOCATION EXPENSES FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
McCall and Lee have been engaged by a privately owned home health company to recruit an Director of Case Management to join their close-knit, family-oriented team. We are seeking a well-skilled, highly productive team player to work with their programs as a Director of Case Management.
We have a special opening for just the right RN and would love to discuss the unique job duties of this position. If you are looking for a job where you will be appreciated, expected to work hard, and learn new skills while having fun; this is the job for you!
The Director of Case Management overseas a staff of case managers responsible for patient care coordination.
We believe our employees are the key to our success! We take great pride in hiring the best talent available for our business.
- Paid mileage
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- 401k with matching
- Paid holidays and vacations
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Oversees staff of case managers who are responsible for patient coordination
- Develops and implements key case management programs
- Provide leadership and direction to other case managers and staff
- Develop utilization review, intake or discharge planning, and managed care contracting or negotiation
- Evaluates patient data to ensure correct care is provided
- Evaluates patient information to ensure all financial concerns with the family are covered
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing is Required
- Minimum of 7 years of clinical nursing experience preferred
The Director of Case Management has the overall responsibility for hospital utilization performance improvement and operational management of the Case Management Department in order to promote effective utilization of all hospital resources, ensure processes support appropriate reimbursement for services rendered, and ensure compliance with all state and federal regulations related to case management services.
You bring the above skills to the job and they will offer you a stable work schedule, competitive wages, fabulous benefits package, and the opportunity for personal and professional development. Relocation expenses and Sign On Bonus for the right candidate. To take the first step towards your new opportunity, contact, and/or send resume to: