Clinical Care Manager
Permanent Full time
• Location on the South Coast
• Great role for an experienced Clinical Manager
Aged Care facilityare currently seeking an experienced Care Clinical Manager for Residential Home . Care Managers manage all aspects of clinical care within a facility. Working closely with the Residential Manager, this role is responsible for leading clinical outcomes and clinical compliance within the aged care facility. With support from the multidisciplinary team, operational staff, supporting services and a Residential Manager you will have all the resources you need to succeed and to help enrich the lives of our residents.
Key Responsibilities (not limited to):
• Ensures that residents’ clinical and health outcomes (physical health, clinical and mobility needs) and targets are met and understood.
• Monitor, establish and update care plans.
• Ensures and fosters comprehensive communication between the multidisciplinary team within the facility and other relevant staff.
• Responsible for optimising ACFI funding
• Liaising closely with residents family in regard to their clinical care.
• Contributes to the effective functioning of the team through mentoring staff and sharing clinical knowledge and skills.
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
• Demonstrable extensive clinical experience in Aged Care.
• Current AHPRA nursing registration.
• Proven leadership and interpersonal relations skills.
• Demonstrated success with the ACFI tool.
• A working knowledge of Quality Outcomes will also be well regarded.
An attractive remuneration package can be flexibly structured for the successful candidate. This is a great opportunity for a capable leader with robust clinical background to inspire their team to excel in delivering care. Do you have a passion to lead people in best practice clinical care for seniors? If so you may be the candidate we are looking for!
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates are encouraged to apply.