Currently seeking qualified, Florida based Cardiovascular Technologist for great opportunities nationwide. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital and 1 years of experience working in a Cardiac Cath Lab.
Requirements of the Cardiovascular Tech
- Graduate of school of Diagnostic Medical Sonography and Radiological Technology with a minimum of an Associate's Degree
- 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 1+ years of Cardiac Cath Lab experience
- BLS Required
- RCIS Required
- RVT Certification Required
- Ability to maintain accurate medical record transcriptions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Problem solving skill set Works collaboratively with healthcare professionals for quality patient care
Responsibilities of the Cardiovascular Tech
- Radiological Procedures regularly performed in the Cath Lab environment, using highly complex equipment, related to these procedures.
- Independent proficiency and full participation in departmental procedures and performance measurements, including on call availability
- Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
- Assisting the Physician with radiographic and fluoroscopic procedures is a secondary assignment.
- Perform quality control testing according to regulations.