Medical Center is looking for a Cardiac Cath Lab Technologist to work in Cardiac Catheterization at the Campus in Seattle, WA.
This position is eligible for both a $5,000 sign on bonus, as well as relocation assistance!
The Cardiac Cath Lab Technologist will assist the physician in the invasive testing and/or treatment of patients in the Cardiac Cath Lab.
In this position you will:
- Participate in all procedures performed in the Cath Lab
- Read electrocardiograms, demonstrate knowledge in heart pressures & wave forms, and have an understanding of advanced cardiac life support skills
- Use diagnostic and interventional radiology imaging equipment
- Set up and operate monitoring equipment and vital sign recording
- Scrub and assist the physician as needed during cardiac and peripheral catheterization procedures
Required Qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate from a two-year invasive cardiology program or successful completion of a formal Radiologic Technologist program
- Certified by the Washington State Department of Health, as a Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist OR State Certified Radiologic Technologist - Diagnostic license
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Available for weekend and evening call rotation - being within 30 minutes of the Campus during the call period
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification (ACLS)
- Cardiovascular registry
About the Campus:
Home to the first hospital in Seattle, established in 1877 by the Sisters of Providence, a Catholic charity. On July 1, 2000, the 385-bed tertiary care center previously known as Providence Seattle Medical Center.