Cardiac Cath Lab Manager
Asheville, North Carolina
About the Organization
Join a 763-bed healthcare facility located in Asheville, North Carolina! The hospital is known for being the region's only Level II trauma center, as well as being home to the only children's hospital in the western portion of the state. The hospital's cardiovascular services include the only open heart and interventional cardiology in the region and is named among the nation's best hospitals by U.S. News & World Report, Truven Health Analytics, and Healthgrades.
The hospital’s cardiac service line has been listed in the IBM Watsons Top 50 Cardiovascular Hospitals for the last 13 years running and sits in the top decile for AMI care in the ACC NCDR Action- Get With the Guidelines Registry.
As a cardiac cath lab manager, you will be responsible for a busy invasive cardiology department made up of four cath labs, two EP labs and a 16-bed pre/post area. The cath labs and EP labs performed over 10,000 procedures last year including diagnostic studies, PCI/CTO procedures, device implants/complex ablations, and structural heart procedures such as MitraClip and Watchman.
We are looking for a strong leader with significant experience in Invasive Cardiology who can help take the program to the next level!
- Responsible and accountable for daily operations of a designated clinical area.
- Integrate clinical, human resource and financial data to support decision making.
- Promote research and integrate evidence-based practice into clinical, operational, and leadership processes.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and professional standards.
- Master's Degree in Nursing or BSN with MBA, MHA or related field; or by currently signed commitment letter.
- Must have and maintain current licensure as registered nurse with the North Carolina Board of Nursing. eNLC (Enhanced Nurse Licensure Compact) license may apply, licensee should confirm with NCBON.
- National certification in area of specialty within one year of accepting the role. Certification may be in leadership or area of clinical practice. Those actively pursuing degree must obtain national certification within 1 year of graduation. Certificate: BLS Healthcare Provider
- A minimum of five years of recent nursing experience; 2+ years in relevant clinical hospital experience with demonstrated leadership skills required.
- Previous leadership experience of Cardiac Catheterization Labs or Electrophysiology Labs preferred
If you’re interested, please contact Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-788-5890, ext 126.
To stay up-to-date on latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!