Cardiac Cath Lab Nurse Manager - Invasive Cardiology
Currently looking for a talented and dedicated Cardiac Cath Lab Nurse Manager in the Western NC area to fill available positions. Interested candidates must have current RN license and BSN with at least 2 years of experience working in a Cardiac Services unit in a leadership role.
Requirements of the Cath Lab Cardiology RN Nurse Manager
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and Valid RN license
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN) required; Masters degree strongly preferred
- 5 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 3 years of experience working in a Cardiac Services unit in a leadership role
- Ability to administer all proper clinical care of patient
- Ability to maintain accurate medical record transcriptions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Problem solving skill set
- Works collaboratively with healthcare professionals for quality patient care
- Strong customer satisfaction skills
- Attention to detail
Responsibilities of the Cath Lab Cardiology RN Nurse Manager
- Assures great service, growth, development, and personnel management to ensure consistency in the Cardiac Services Department.
- Develops, implements, and evaluates the Cardiac Services program to ensure quality patient care consistent with the Hospital mission.
- Maintains complete and accurate records of assessments, financials and budgets of the Cardiac Services Department.
- Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the Cardiac Services team.
- Perform all other nursing duties as needed.