LOB: Business Analytics & Insights (Leads Management)
START DATE: ASAP
DURATION: 12 Months (possible extension and/or conversion to FTE)
HOURS: 37.5 hrs/week – 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
LOCATION: Toronto – remote until further notice
The Campaign Analyst is responsible for working with Leads Management clients to document, develop and prepare new campaign production and development programs for execution. These programs will encompass anything from communication to fulfillment for both customers and prospects.
This group is very collaborative environment but a very relaxed environment. They do have certain daily deadline to meet. They would get vast exposure to multiple areas within the bank.
- The Campaign/Report Analyst will be responsible for providing in-depth analysis and reporting on business performance activities.
- Collaboration with internal teams to develop advanced analysis and modeling methods to drive deeper insight and identify revenue opportunities based on information gathering of current trends, competition and strategy.
- Provide financial and operational support to monitor the business.
- Build collaborative relationships across Sales, Marketing, Finance and all corporate stakeholders. Maintain a collaborative understanding of business priorities, products and solutions
- Document the technical details of a given Leads Management program in the appropriate format.
- Develop code to execute program data requirements and prepare appropriate input files for each of the Campaign Production & Development processes
- 2-5 years of prior experience within Campaign delivery execution
- Advanced knowledge of SQL Server management and development, including SSIS packages, DBA functions, advanced query construction
- Previous experience in applying statistical techniques
- Strong Data analysis skill set
- Intermediate SAS enterprise guide (EG) experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and high attention to detail
- Get the business requirement and translate them into technical solution for work
NICE TO HAVE:
- Prior experience with IBM campaign/ Unica
- Advanced MS Excel skills: Macros, pivot tables and If statements
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Well-developed prioritizing, time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Well-developed problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.