Position: Campaign Analyst
Location: Remote for now and later Downtown Toronto
- The successful candidate will be responsible for Campaign Analytics supporting the growing needs of the Credit Cards team within the broader Marketing Analytics group.
- Marketing Analytics & Insights supports the central marketing function within internal Bank Group with high quality, innovative, and insightful information to help build value for our customers and shareholders.
- It supports most consumer facing internal Bank Group lines of business.
- Your goal as a part of the Campaign Analytics team is to design and execute campaigns to drive acquisition, retention, engagement across personal and business banking products.
- If you are driven by helping stakeholders understand data, love when the latest direct-to-consumer marketing campaign results are available, and continually strive to challenge the "process status quo" to make work flows run as efficiently as possible – this is the role for you.
- You will be part of a cross-functional agile pod dedicated to delivering rapid testing of new and innovative strategies to help drive bank market share. Success in this role will be achieved by:
- Translating key business objectives into insight rich experiments that drive marketing ROI
- Ensuring execution (i.e., list creation) is done efficiently and with excellence
- Designing campaign results can be actioned by providing high value campaign reporting
- Work in a consultative role to provide "value-added" insights in the form of analysis, interpretation and advice of campaign reporting
Your success will be predicated on your ability to forge strong partnerships, communicate effectively, deliver on-time, and continuously strive for increased efficiency.
- Design/execute/measure high impact direct to consumer marketing experiments
- Continuously improve campaign design and delivery by leveraging any and all analytical tools/techniques at your disposal
- Execute with excellence
- Manage your project pipeline to ensure agreed upon timelines can be met
- Proactively provide analytical guidance to key stakeholders, based on deep understanding of the businesses, to understand and enhance marketing ROI
- Maintain a culture of risk management and control, supported by effective processes and sound infrastructure
- 4+ yrs exp. as a Campaign Analyst (or in a Direct Marketing, Consulting, Analytics, or Agency-side role in financial services/telecom or other high volume direct marketing industries)
- Campaign exp. (i.e. How to design, custom control ; Measure success of a campaign)
- SAS (knowledge of: Databases & data structures; Vendors & file format requirements; How campaigns are created by leveraging customer data from internal data warehouses)
- Unica (a brand within IBM's software group comprising multiple enterprise marketing management products)
- Target/Strategy exp. (targeting & measurement) NOT (data execution, or reporting & models)
- Targeted Marketing exp
NICE TO HAVE
- SQL – knowledge of (familiar with how models work (response models, propensity models)
- Banking exp
- Credit card exp.
- Able to provide insights and analytics
- Digital exp.
- Exp. designing successful direct marketing experiments
- Familiar with direct marketing principles (Predictive Models, Experiment Design, A/B testing, Sample Size calculations, Net Performance Measurements, etc.)
- Knowledge of how campaigns are created by leveraging customer data from internal data warehouses through the use of programming tools such as SAS
- Degree in business, science, statistics, engineering, or other quantitative discipline
- A project management mindset to help deliver on time to specifications
- Track record of delivering successful initiatives on time and on budget
- Team player while able to work independently
- Pragmatic decision maker blending a mix of intellect, experience and street smarts
- A profit driven mindset
- Technical and detail oriented