This role is primarily responsible for monitoring, assessing, and developing the channels of hiring, and hiring the right kind of people in the Organization within the specified time and cost. To ensure:
Essential Functions Improving process performance by recruiting the right people for the job within the specified time and cost.Liaising with the Process Owners to jointly agree on the number of people to be recruited, their profiles and the time frames for the same.Maintaining the quality of people hired.To develop and monitor the performance of various channels of recruitment/hiring including the outstation recruitment offices. Ensure a good mix of channels, increase cost consciousness and make optimum use of advertising mediaRelationship Management with vendors (Recruitment Agencies). Design and implement incentive schemesBuild medium to long-term capability within the function to meet future demandsEnsure continuous excitement for RISE, put feedback process in place, strengthen MIS reporting and tracking of performanceEnsure that the process transactions are processed as per Desktop procedures Ensure that the assigned targets are met in accordance with SLA and Internal standardsEnsure that the quality of transaction is in compliance with predefined parameters as defined by Process Excellence Ensure adherence to established attendance schedules Ensure adherence to Company Policies and Procedures The performance parameters include the following:Development and management of New and Existing vendorsCost effectiveness of hiring through that channelQuality parametersNumber of defects made against the Offers rolled outEmployees clearing FVT trainingOffer to Joining Ratio
- Smooth Functioning of the various channels of Recruitment
- To mentor the Executives, in respective Teams
- Process Specific Skills - Interviewing skills
- Feedback skills
- Knowledge of the industry and the market
- Functional Skills
- Relationship Management
- Channel Management
- Vendor Management
Primary Internal Interactions
- Team for the purpose of coordination
- SAVP / VP for escalations, unresolved issues, appraisals and reviews
- Logistics & Facilities for coordinating venues
- Process Heads / Owners – to jointly agree on the number of people to be recruited and their quality, their profiles and the time frame within which such profiles can be hired.
- To coordinate and analyze the voice quality check round during executive level hiring interviews
- Finance and Commercial departments for settling vendors payments, own imprest bills etc.
- Customer Experience Analysts and Trainers for the purpose of Voice Capability assessments
Work Experience Requirements
- Minimum 6 years of work experience in a Volume Recruitment Leadership Environment
- Experience in a Consultancy / Volume Staffing / BPO background will be preferred
- Should have at least two year of supervisory experience
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201983 subject heading or email body.
Committed in maintaining diversity in its appointments, Surgo considers all applications in respect of its Employment Equity (EE). Surgo reserves the right not to make any appointments based on required criteria standards not met. All applications received are deemed active for a period of 3 months from date of submission. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply.