The successful Customer Service Technician is a key member of both the support team and will play a key role in the growth of Company as well as being in the position to uniquely create success rather than maintain the status quo.
This position will be responsible for dealing with the customers and potential customers of the Company.
The agent is directly communicating with the fast growing amount of end-users per phone and e-mail and help them setup, solve any problems they may have and make a sale if they have a need for the service. Enthusiasm and Energetic are critical attributes for the position. Prior experience in a call center or similar position is essential.
Job or Project Requirements and Experience:
- Responsible for answering customers’ technical calls efficiently, accurately and in a professional manner using excellent customer service skills.
- Responsible for contacting customers re customer service issues specifically with a view to retaining customers or checking for potential fraud
- Assume responsibility for learning, in detail, about company products and using this knowledge to solve customers’ technical problems and seeing these through to completion.
- Maintain client work schedule and service level requirements.
- Identifies and records all customer calls and provides troubleshooting aids to assist colleagues in solving problems for the future.
- Provides comprehensive quality feedback and suggestions on training needs, other improvements and quality shortcomings to their team supervisor.
- Report accurately on calls inbound and outbound, record calls and call details on company systems
- Other duties as assigned.
- The successful candidate will have primary responsibility in supporting our customers in Japan. To accomplish this successfully, the work schedule are from Sunday – Thursday, 4pm to 1am (PST) March thru November DST and 3pm to 12am (PST) November thru March
- Must have a minimum of 1 year technical support experience with the ability to demonstrate superior customer service skills to our customers.
- Must possess excellent communication skills both oral and written and be able to speak, read, and write in Japanese fluently.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Superior technical and problem solving skills
- PC proficiency; Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience resolving basic user related technical problems with directions given over the telephone
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team is a must
- Macintosh experience a plus (but not required)