Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Calibration Test Technician to work on-site with our client, a Fortune-1000 electronics company in El Segundo, CA.
This is a contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Calibrate and perform adjustments on electronic Test and Measurement equipment.
- Use test automation platforms and software to calibrate Test and Measurement equipment.
- Solve problems requiring breadth/depth of knowledge of calibration, basic metrology principles, and preventative maintenance techniques.
- Use software skills and/or technical ability to fix, enhance, or develop calibration procedures.
- Serve as a mentor to technicians and promote teamwork.
- Electronics degree or specialized training/certification.
- Minimum of 3 years directly related experience. 6 to 8 years of experience preferred.
- Experience using automated calibration software platforms (STE, PC Based, METCAL, TME, etc). Strong PC (MS Windows/Office) skills are a must.
- PMEL experience strongly desired.
- Able to demonstrate electronic and mechanical competence.
- Can solve technical problems of limited scope and complexity.
- US citizens, Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H-1b candidates at this time.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible.Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health 401k benefits.