Calibration Test Technician - RF (DAY)
City: Santa Rosa
Job Type: Contract
Job Code: EB-5098593060
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Calibration Test Technician – RF to work on-site with our client, a Fortune-1000 electronics company in Santa Rosa, CA. Our clients rely on Tekberry to provide exceptional people to handle demanding short and long term contract assignments. This is an at-will contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Test, calibrate and repair precision high frequency electronic test equipment and accessories.
- Clarify, analyze, and implement actions and solutions in the support of technicians and engineers.
- Four years of experience related to the calibration and repair of electronic test equipment.
- Experience with automated calibration software is a plus. Strong PC skills (MS Office, Windows) are a must.
- Network Analyzer/S-Parameter experience is strongly desired.
- Manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination required to ensure ability to work with small connector types.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- US citizens, Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H-1b candidates at this time.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health benefits.