CVOR Registered Nurse
Orlando FL region
McCall and Lee have been asked to search for a CVOR Nurse for an elite team on the Coast. If you are high skilled team player this opportunity is for you. This location offers a low cost of living and great schools as well as some of the best fishing in the US.Summary:
The Registered Nurse will be responsible for the delivery of care utilizing the nursing process of assessing, collecting and documenting data in order to identify nursing diagnoses in the Operating Room. Responsible for establishing, planning, implementing and evaluating individual patient care and discharge plans. Provides responsible and accountable nursing care based on established clinical nursing practice standards subscribed to by the American Nursing Association and in accordance with the Florida Nurse Practice Act. Engages in collaborative relationships with peers and other professional disciplines, applies principles of leadership and assumes responsibility for professional growth and accountability.
If interested in this opportunity contact or send a resume to the recruiter below:Jared CarrilloSenior Recruiter - McCall and LeeSoutheast Office 404 905 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Currently licensed or eligible for RN licensure in State of Florida.
- Bachelor degree/diploma/associate degree from an accredited School of Nursing.
- Certified by the Association of Surgical Technologists or licensed as an RN, PA certificate, or MD licensure.
- Two years previous OR experience preferred
- Experience with Vein Harvesting
- Personal professional development, accountability, organization and leadership in the performance of professional nursing practice.