We are looking for exceptional CV writers to join our team. We are a remote-based business (during lockdown only) helping individuals during transitional periods in their professional careers. As a member of our CV writing team, you’ll be writing CV’s, cover letters, and other career-related documents.Job Purpose:
Essential Requirements and Qualifications:
- By incorporating technology and visual appeal, we provide clients with professionally crafted CV’s that guarantees an increase in interviews
- Orders will be assigned to you daily, and you will receive all the information you will need to professionally craft their CV’s
- Interact directly with customers using our CRM tool. Only via correspondence
- Access to a comprehensive knowledgebase to assist in day to day tasks, including CV examples/templates, cover letter examples/templates, email templates, and support from other writers and staff members
- Dedicated support from on-site Editors
- Access to the corporate Slack account, which is essentially a group chat program, for easy communication with all team members
- Full theoretical and practical training will be provided
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:Resource & Marketing Content
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, or another writing intensive field (History, Anthropology, etc.)
- Craft and update templates, strategy guides and communication scripts for writers
- Compose blog posts and knowledge sharing articles to support marketing, sales, and recruitment
- Assist Quality Assurance team with document review and quality initiatives
- Manage monthly orders of 45 plus, crafting top-quality resumes and other career documents for a diverse range of clients
- Network with clients by email and phone to address concerns and guarantee satisfaction
- Collaborate with the Fulfillment/Customer Care and Service Delivery & Standards teams to identify and respond to client escalations
- Work from home will only be applicable during lockdown period
- After lockdown, you will resume duties at the premises of the company
- The company will issue staff with the necessary equipment when they resume their duties at the offices
- You must have reliable internet connectivity (Fibre / ADSL) during the lockdown period
- Your PC must be minimum of an i3 with 4GB RAM
- Market related salary (stable and consistent income for doing what you love)
- Commission to reward extra efforts
- Medical Insurance and Emergency Assistance
- E-Learning portal access to over 60 courses
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201722 subject heading or email body.
- Mondays to Fridays, 08:00am – 17:00pm (no weekends)
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.