Our client, located in Charlotte, NC is seeking an Account Manager to join their team.
- Build strong relationships with current and potential clients and industry professionals such as commercial property managers, building and facility managers, insurance agents, adjusters, and real estate agents (direct and B2B);
- Organize and schedule a calendar of consistent Business-To-Business visits, organized events, networking functions, and/or cold calling
- Utilize marketing technology software to upload contacts to the CRM, send email campaigns, customize and print marketing collateral, track sales calls, leads, referrals, and notes
- Manage social media accounts, post relative content and graphics, monitor all reviews and feedback and reply/ follow-up accordingly;
- Research local trade shows and coordinate booth set-up;
- Meet operational objectives of: Sales, Budgets, Brand Experience, etc.;
- Any other duties and responsibilities may be assigned on a needed basis.
Skills and Knowledge:
Click here to apply online
- Exceptional interpersonal, communications, and presentation skills;
- Strong attention to details, organizational skills, project management and multitasking capability;
- Genuine desire to help other people;
- Career emphasis on learning and continuous improvement;
- Proficiency with current mobile and computing technology, and ability to learn new software;
- Prior sales and marketing experience