Note: To apply go to the last line of this Job Description and click on the link that says "Click here to apply online"
The CTOs role will be to supervise and lead the architecture for the product. You will assure successful execution through the definition, development and deployment of the tech.
- Understand the business objectives of the organization and define a technical strategy.
- Monitor legacy technology inside the organization and make suitable. recommendations for enhancement and improvement.
- Define and establish working practices and processes to optimize delivery.
- Create, inspire, and manage our team from a technology delivery perspective
- Work with our Head of Product and wider team to understand business/user needs and constraints.
- Understand and oversee the end to end software development process improving our systems and processes where advantageous.
- Define and exemplify a strong quality control, working practices and security culture throughout the company.
- Ensure extremely high levels of operational service.
- Manage provision of all internal technology services.
Minimum 6years’ experience in software development.
Educated to degree level in Computer Science or related field.
Demonstrable projects and/or community contribution.
Experience and strong understanding web development programs.
You will be an ex/current developer, who's comfortable working with a range of modern technologies.
Software development background, the role is hands on, and you will be expected to recruit and manage a team of developers.
Click here to apply online