Medical Technologist - CT Tech
As a talented Computed tomography Technologist (CT Tech), your career is valuable to people with your special computed tomography tech skill set. You can make a difference! We are seeking qualified CT and Radiology Techs nationwide.
Responsibilities for Computed tomography Technologist (CT Tech)
- The Computed tomography Technologist (CT Tech) will conduct cross-sectional images of patients' bones, organs, and tissue that are used to diagnose medical conditions
- Responsible for maintenance of equipment function and safety policy and procedures.
- The CT Tech performs computed tomography and related procedures to demonstrate sectional anatomic images for interpretation by, or at the request of a licensed practitioner
- Provides appropriate patient care and recognizes patient's conditions essential for successful completion of the procedure.
CT Tech - Education
- Graduate from a school of Radiological Technology approved by the American Medical Association.
- Associate's Degree/College Diploma
CT Tech - Certifications
- American Registry Radiological Technologists, TDH License, and AHA BLS certified.
- Registered in CT.
CT Tech - Experience
- 2 years of current experience working in an acute care hospital
- 2 year of experience working as CT Tech
- Ability to maintain accurate medical record transcriptions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Problem-solving skill set
- Works collaboratively with healthcare professionals for quality patient care