Computed Tomography CT Technologist
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Computed Tomography CT Technologist for a great opportunity in Ocala, FL area. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of current experience working in an acute care hospital and have 1 year of experience working as a CT Scan Technologist.
Responsibilities of the Computed Tomography CT Technologist
Requirements of the Computed Tomography CT Technologist
- The Computed tomography Technologist (CT Tech) will conduct cross-sectional images of patients' bones, organs, and tissue that are used to diagnose medical conditions
- Responsible for maintenance of equipment function and safety policy and procedures.
- The CT Tech performs computed tomography and related procedures to demonstrate sectional anatomic images for interpretation by, or at the request of a licensed practitioner
- Provides appropriate patient care and recognizes patient's conditions essential for successful completion of the procedure.
- Performs those duties directly involved with the completion of all requested procedures of the Imaging Department with regards to Quality and Quantity, providing services to all inpatients and outpatients of all age groups
- Vocational/Technical 2-year Associates Degree required
- 4 year Bachelor's Degree preferred
- BLS Certification
- Registered Radiographer (ARRT)
- Florida State Registered Radiologic
- MUST BE Registered CT Technologist
- MUST HAVE 1 year of imaging experience required