CT Technologist - Full-time Contract Position
11/27/2023 - 02/24/2024
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced CT Technologist to join our team in Phoenix, Arizona. As a CT Technologist, you will be responsible for performing CT scans on patients, ensuring the quality of images, and providing excellent patient care. This is a full-time contract position with a pay rate of $68.00 per hour.
- Conduct CT scans on patients as prescribed by physicians
- Position patients and adjust equipment to obtain optimal images
- Evaluate the quality of images and ensure they meet diagnostic standards
- Administer contrast materials as needed
- Monitor patients' vital signs during the procedure
- Provide patients with clear instructions for the procedure and answer any questions they may have
- Maintain accurate patient records and ensure patient confidentiality
- Work closely with other healthcare professionals to provide excellent patient care
- Current certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in CT
- Valid state license to practice as a CT Technologist in Arizona
- At least 2 years of experience as a CT Technologist
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow procedures and protocols
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you are a highly motivated and skilled CT Technologist looking for a full-time contract position in Phoenix, Arizona, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, and a supportive work environment. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter today.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to Sevana at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 602-788-5890. We look forward to hearing from you!