Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) Perm * required relo to Maine*
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated CRNA for a great opportunity in Maine The ideal candidate will possess 5 years of current experience working in an acute care hospital and have 3 years of current experience working in a CRNA role.
This region in Maine provides scenic views and outdoor activities such as hiking, fishing, and premium hunting.
This freshly renovated facility is an optimal location for a family to settle down and enjoy the natural beauties of the world.
Responsibilities of the CRNA:
· Administer anesthetics to patients and monitor their care during surgery
· Attend to preoperative evaluations and postoperative care of patients
· Assist with any training of personnel under the direction of a medical officer
· Successfully manage an anesthesia department
Requirements of the CRNA:
· Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist License.
· Current BLS certification
· Current ACLS certification
TRAITS & SKILLS:
· Must be self-directed/self-motivated
· must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
· perform effectively when confronted with emergency, critical, or unusual situations.
For immediate consideration email a copy of your resume to the recruiter working on this search.
Aaron Rodriguez - Executive Recruiter