Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
BENEFITS Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA):
- Full Benefits; health, dental, and life
- Competitive Pay
- Sign on bonus included
- Performing and documenting a pre-anesthetic assessment and evaluation, including requesting consultations and diagnostic studies; selecting, obtaining, ordering and administering pre-anesthetic medications and fluids; and obtaining informed consent for anesthesia.
- Developing and implementing an anesthetic plan.
- Initiating the anesthetic technique which may include: general, regional, local and sedation.
- Selecting, applying, and inserting appropriate invasive and noninvasive monitoring modalities for continuous evaluation of the patient’s physical condition.
- Selecting, obtaining, and administering the anesthetics, adjuvant and accessory drugs, and fluids necessary to manage the anesthetic.
- Performing and managing regional anesthesia techniques including, but not limited to subarachnoid and epidural blocks; plexus, major and peripheral nerve blocks, intravenous regional anesthesia; trans-tracheal, topical and local infiltration blocks.
- Obtaining and preparing all equipment, monitors, supplies, and medications required for the administration of anesthesia. Performing equipment safety checks as per unit guidelines.
- Managing the patient’s airway and pulmonary status using current practice modalities.
- Facilitating emergence and recovery from anesthesia by selecting, obtaining, ordering and administering medications, fluids, and ventilator support.
- Providing a thorough transition of care to the post-surgical care provider.
- The CRNA is proficient in caring for pediatric, adult and geriatric patient populations.
- Accepting additional responsibilities that are appropriate within the expertise of the individual CRNA and are appropriate to the practice setting.
- Responding to emergency situations providing airway management, administration of emergency fluids and drugs, and using basic or advanced cardiac life support techniques.
- The delivery of quality anesthesia services that are founded in scientific research, reflective of current standards, evidence based and cost-efficient.
- The CRNA maintains accurate, legible and confidential records.
If you are interested in this opportunity contact:
Kai Russ Recruiter
Main (512)795 2000 x10 Office 608 640 3900