Our client is a leading financial institution with significant North American holdings and a multi-national presence. The client has operations across most verticals, including Institutional & Corporate, Wealth Management, Private Client, Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, Treasury, etc.
What you will achieve in this role:
• Need a Salesforce developer to be a core member of a multi-disciplinary team tasked with the build-out a single CRM platform for TD Bank's Capital Markets group on Salesforce's Financial Services Cloud.
• Working with a team of other technology and business professionals, the developer will perform analysis, design, development, testing and deployments.
• The successful applicant will execute development, configuration, and administration activities with the Salesforce Financial Services Cloud (FSC).
• The developer must understand the standard capabilities of FSC (object model, features & functions), and provide guidance as to when standard capabilities would suffice, or where customizations are needed.
• Utilize continuous integration and deployment processes and tools (DX, BitBucket, Jenkins, etc).
What you must bring to this role:
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related fields
• Excellent communication skills (verbal, written), ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner
• Minimum Salesforce certifications: Administrator, Platform Developer I, Platform App Builder
• Following certifications highly desirable: Platform Developer II, Integration Architecture Designer, Sharing and Visibility Designer
• 5+ years of hands on experience with the Salesforce platform, at least 1 year customizing and building apps in Financial Services Cloud
• The Salesforce Developer must be capable of developing complex applications and integrations, and have experience in at least three full Salesforce implementations (including at least one involving FSC)
• Significant experience integrating with other Salesforce platforms, and also other non-Salesforce internal and external (3rd party) systems, including other cloud-based platforms (AWS, Azure, Google, etc)
• Significant experience with, and knowledge of, Salesforce integration APIs and patterns, including AppExchange tools (e.g. Mulesoft)
• Strong experience in developing Lightning components (Aura or LWC), Apex, and triggers using best practices and standards
• Significant experience with Agile methodology and JIRA/Confluence
• Working experience with SF Data Loader
• Working experience with automated testing tools and code quality tools
• Working knowledge of AppExchange tools for CRM (e.g. Tier1 CRM) ideal but not mandatory
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a geographically dispersed project team
Only those who are qualified will be contacted.