Our public, multi-billion in sales Retail client is the #1 leader worldwide in their business model.
Position: CRM Product Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
The CRM Product Manager, is responsible for CRM activities focused on, but not limited to, database management support and enhancements, data, platform and technology integrations, data regulation compliance, loyalty program support and special project management.
The ideal candidate will be an organized thinker who can zoom in and between the low-level details of a complex project and the overall picture of how those details fit into the goal while making sure that key details aren't missed. You are data driven with relentless drive, passion, and perseverance when it comes to managing processes and data. You will have the ability to communicate technical details in a way that all partners can understand regardless of technical capability.
You should have a solid background in CRM, system implementation and maintenance, technology integrations including use of APIs, project management and the use of first-party data in multichannel marketing. This position requires excellent organization, prioritization, attention to detail, and relationship management skills.
- Become an expert on our client data assets, infrastructure and customer seeking a deep understanding of our customers and their problems, working towards elegant solutions to those problems
- Immerse yourself in our client's customer experience to ensure that our infrastructure and offerings improve that experience
- Manage the CRM product lifecycle of new features/enhancements from planning to completion acting as a liaison between our client, agency and vendor teams
- Work with internal marketing partners to identify use cases and translate into business requirements
- Stay up to date on and ensure compliance with data privacy laws; manage marketing processes related to data privacy regulations
- Manage competing requests from multiple groups while maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Achieve operational excellence by effectively managing processes and service delivery.
- Collaborate with additional third-party vendors as necessary
This job has no direct supervisory responsibilities, however it will interact with multiple corporate project teams in a leadership capacity.
Position Skills and Requirements:
- BA/BS Degree in Marketing, Business or IT
- 3-5 years of experience in CRM database marketing or product management, retail experience preferred
- Analytical, metrics-driven thinker who is deeply empathetic and leads with a customer-centered approach
- Knowledge of database marketing concepts and experience with CRM technology
- Experience partnering on the development of APIs, data infrastructure, data-heavy projects and working with technical partner service providers
- Experience with Tableau, SQL, Adobe Analytics and Adobe Campaign preferred
- Self-starter with ability to clearly communicate and execute against strategic initiatives with minimal oversight
- Proficiency in MS Office tools suite (e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Business Objects required
- Excellent time and project management and communication skills with the ability to balance multiple priorities with rigorous attention to details and ability to adapt to change
- Must have experience working in an environment with legacy systems with the ability to understand the constraints and opportunities legacy systems will present while integrating a modern CRM system