endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Are you looking to assist a global leader in transforming its digital marketing to the next level? Are you jazzed up by utilizing the latest and greatest tools, analytics, and resources in the digital and CRM space?
In this role, you have the opportunity to
The CRM Performance Manager in the Market is responsible to acquire new consumers into our database and ensure that they remain engaged with the brand while increasing consumer life time value. The CRM Performance Manager is responsible to evaluate our opt-in and registration experience and ensure that it is optimal for the NAM market. In addition, the Specialist is responsible for providing local requirements for localization of the master consumer journeys (recruitment, engagement, purchase) to the activation hub, and activation of thereof for the campaign and always-on of all in-hub activities.
The CRM Performance Manager is responsible for the design, deployment, and activation of the local one-off CRM activities.
Consequently, ensures that all campaign activations in-hub activities are briefed with local requirements, translation reviewed, and journeys pushed live. The CRM Performance Manager will plan, set up, pushed live, and report performance for the local one-off CRM activities.
You are responsible for
- Growing the consumer database and the consumer lifetime value
- Increase engagement of consumers by sending targeted communications with a clear value proposition that makes the brand more prevalent in each person’s life.
- Focus on CRM activity (CRM emails) supporting champions campaign for One Consumer, always-on presence, and one-off CRM activities for Personal Health.
- Define local requirements for all master consumer journeys and one-off CRM activities.
- Ensure go-live of all master consumer journeys and all one-off CRM activities.
- Manage the entire campaign roll-out volume load and phasing.
- Report on performance and provides recommendation based on established KPIs for one-off CRM activities. Conduct post-campaign analytics to realize recommendations for future CRM campaigns.
- Ensure readiness of local journey for the markets to be deployed (localization and adaptation to the requirements of the market), activate them for one-off CRM activities.
- Works closely with the IT department to better understand all CRM feeds and data flowing in and out of CRM program management tools.
- Responsible for achievement of the local target and KPIs.
- Accountable for defining paid media touch-points and KPIs and, if applicable, briefing the Hub or local partners.
You are a part of
The organization Center of Excellence and will report to the Director, Consumer Experience and Engagement, North America. This position is located based in Stamford, CT.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Information Technology, Public Relations, Business Administration, Economics, Finance
- + 5 years of experience in CRM marketing or advertising within a fast-paced and highly competitive setting.
- Experience in working with multiple communication channels in consumer interactions.
- Possess strong analytical skills coupled with project management and planning skills.
- Demonstrated substantial knowledge in CRM segmentation, campaign management, direct marketing, data mining, interactive marketing, database marketing, and email marketing.
- Being a highly interactive position, the CRM Performance Specialist must have excellent communication skills that will ensure effective conveyance of information and execution of duties in a cross-functional global setting. The CRM Performance Specialist will also create reports and strategic proposals that will be presented to the senior CRM management and, as such, he must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills that will ensure these reports and presentations are clear, concise, and convincing.
- Customer-service orientation, demonstrate an ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ease, be self-motivated and proactive, have an insatiable thirst for knowledge, have critical attention to detail, be able to prioritize and meet deadlines while working on multiple projects, and have creative problem-solving skills.
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to grow your career in a company that values the interaction between technology and people. You can join an innovative company that makes a real difference to people’s lives. You will be surrounded by passionate, insightful colleagues who share your drive to create superior customer experiences. Your work will be challenging and full of opportunities for growth. Variety and challenge will be part of your daily routine. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.