CPA, Tax Accountant
Our client , a well established CPA firm has been helping those in Greenville, SC for over 20 years. They believe in a family-first culture and while they work hard they play harder. Half-day Fridays in the summer, office closure during the Christmas holidays, staff picnics and outings are all the norm for us. Ability to work well in a team and strong communication skills are a must. Join our team and help define the firm in which you work!
CPA or Tax Accountant Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tax return preparation/and or review (Individual/Business Entities)
- Tax planning based on involvement with and understanding of client.
- Monthly/Quarterly Write-up of financial statements on Tax and/or GAAP basis
- Annual compilation or review of financial statements
CPA or Tax Accountant Qualifications:
- 2+ years in public accounting to assist us in taking our firm to the next level
- Accounting degree (Bachelor's: minimum)
- Experience in areas of taxation and financial statement preparation.
- Good communication skills
CPA or Tax Accountant Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Flex schedule outside of tax season
- Life, Disability and Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- "Comp" time
- Paid-time off
- Half-Day Fridays during the summer months
Click here to apply online