Edwards & Edwards Chartered Professional Accountants is a client focused firm, providing a wide range of services for agricultural operations and commercial clients with offices in Cardston and Raymond. Visit edwardsaccounting.ca.
CPA - Designated or 3rd Year Articling Student
Located in Raymond
- Client Service and Communication
- Prepare Financial Documents including Tax Returns, Budget Reports and Financial Statements.
- Personal and Corporate Tax Returns
- File Review
- CRA Audits
- Manage Financial Information for Clients and provide Advice
- CPA designation or 3rd Year Articling Student
- Excellent Customer Service, Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Strong Accounting Knowledge with 3-5 Years Experience
- Corporate & Personal Tax Experience
- Team player and Conscientious worker
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work Independently
- Detail Orientated with Accuracy
- Proficiency in Excel, Caseware and Profile
- Stable, Long Term Employment
- Professional Work Environment
- Smaller Firm with a Team based Atmosphere
- $50-55,000 for Articling Student; $80-90,000 for Designation
- Medical & Dental Benefits
Hire Standard is hiring on behalf of Edwards & Edwards: Please apply online at hire-standard.com or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered will be contacted.
By applying you agree to receive email communication from Hire Standard.