Recruiting in Motion is a successful and dynamic professional employment agency that has become deeply integrated into Metro Vancouver’s business sector as the go-to agency for the recruitment and placement of outstanding employees. BC-owned and operated, we ensure all our candidates — temporary, contract, permanent or executive — are provided with exciting and impressive employment opportunities. In fact, we are ranked as one of Growth 500 Canada's fastest-growing companies and we represent BC's TOP Employers!
About our Client
Our client, a corporate law firm based in Downtown Vancouver, is looking for an experienced Corporate Paralegal to join their team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate would be in charge of handling the firm's Corporate Department and would bring a solid background in complex amalgamations, reorganizations, and restorations to the role. The firm is offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits. If you are looking for an opportunity to apply your strong leadership skills and extensive corporate legal experience, look no further! Apply today!
- Prepare corporate documents for BC and Federal entities (i.e. incorporations/organizations, alterations, name changes, amalgamations, dissolutions, restorations, re-organizations, continuances, etc)
- Drafting and filing documents for partnerships, limited partnerships, business names, and extra-provincial registrations across Canada
- Monitor workplace statistics and create monthly reports for management
- Liaise with lawyers and clients and handle day-to-day corporate matters
- Manage and train the staff in the corporate department
- Communicate with the manager frequently on the updates in the corporate department
- Conduct minute book reviews
- Maintain the ALF database and other management duties as required
- At least 5-10 years of experience as a Paralegal in a Corporate office
- Paralegal certification/diploma from an accredited institution
- Strong background in complex amalgamations, re-organizations, and restorations is essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and strong working knowledge of ALF
- Experience in PCLaw is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities
How to Apply
All applicants must have legal permission to work in Canada and require a valid Work Permit and Social Insurance Number.
Good jobs go fast. Don't wait apply today!
Visit our website www.recruitinginmotion.com for a complete listing of all our exciting job opportunities. There is no fee to job seekers.
We are Vancouver's #1 Employment Agency and represent BC's top employer!