Our client is seeking an experienced CNC Programmer/Operator.
- Direct and manage machining activities to meet production deadlines and quality standards
- Handle programming and machine set-ups
- Review schedules to determine priorities for operations and assigns work accordingly
- First shift opportunity
- Must be able to read calipers, micrometers and other inspection equipment.
- Understanding of speeds and feeds.
For consideration submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgClick here to apply online
- Vocational education (preferred) and/or progressive meaningful experience
- Experience on Haas would be a plus
- 5+ years of experience if high-precision, high-tech and close-tolerance manufacturing environments
- Machining background with experience in 3 axis and 4 axis CNC milling & CNC lathe operations
- Well versed in programming (MasterCam, CADCam), set-up, edit and operation of CNC Machining centers and lathes