endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large Manufacturing Company located in the Toledo area is looking for a CNC Programmer that will be responsible for writing programs for the CNC machines according to customer specifications to manufacture product.
- Generate efficient toolpath utilizing supplied CAD models.
- Modify models as required to generate stable toolpath.
- Generate and machine fixture models as required to manufacture parts.
- Develop manufacturing processes ensuring process stability and repeatability.
- Troubleshoot manufacturing issues and support manufacturing to resolve these issues.
- Troubleshoot and identify machine problems.
- Use Unigraphics and MasterCam Modeling as required to generate and modify part and die models and toolpath for parts & fixtures
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School or equivalent.
- 3+ years of CNC Programming Experience
- Knowledge of MasterCam a plus
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.