* Plans machine setups, and writes CNC programs (M&G Code). Thoroughly documents the manufacturing process.
* Specifies machinery and tooling required to manufacture a wide variety of parts in small to large quantities.
* Ensures new or existing manufacturing processes are operating efficiently while maintaining a high level of quality.
* Recommends process improvements that will improve quality and reduce overall costs.
* Estimates cycle time, material utilization, machine capability and capacity.
* Will work directly with machine operators and Quality personnel.
* Willing to develop and share knowledge about manufacturing processes.
* Both Turning and Milling experience a big plus.
* Sub Spindle and Live Tooling experience a plus.
* Mazatrol and Haas controls.