· Interpret Technical Drawings and use knowledge to setup metal working processes; work holding fixtures, process steps, equipment and tooling selection
· Generate CNC programs and setups using Mastercam.
· Setup and prove out processes on 5 Axis Mori Seiki CNC machines; lathes, mills, and related CNC equipment
· Selection of CNC metal cutting tooling; drills, end mills, inserts, etc.
· Design and manufacture part holding fixtures for High Mix - Low Volume production.
· Troubleshoot and resolve manufacturing process issues; fixtures, machine, tooling, etc.
· Work with and provide feedback to various departments and customers.
· Monitor CNC processes and implement proactive solutions; process improvements, line flow, quality, efficiency
· Experience with Materials such as Titanium & Nickel.
· 5+ years’ CNC programming experience or equivalent secondary education; AAS Machining Technology, BS Degree Mechanical Engineering Technology, Manufacturing Engineering
· 10+ years’ previous working experience in a metalworking manufacturing setting with a structured quality system