CNC Machinist - Byron, GA - Veteran Wanted
Our client is a well-established manufacturing company in Macon, Georgia, committed to producing high-precision components for various industries. We are dedicated to fostering diversity and supporting our veterans. We are currently seeking a skilled CNC Machinist with military experience to join our team. If you are a veteran with CNC machining skills and a passion for precision manufacturing, we encourage you to apply.
As a CNC Machinist at [Company Name], you will play a vital role in our production process, responsible for setting up and operating CNC (Computer Numerical Control) machines to produce intricate and high-quality parts. Your military background and attention to detail will be valuable assets in maintaining our commitment to precision and excellence.
Machine Setup and Operation:
- Set up CNC machines, including loading materials, selecting and installing tooling, and configuring machine settings.
- Operate CNC machines to produce parts according to engineering drawings and specifications.
- Monitor machining processes to ensure parts meet design tolerances and quality standards.
- Conduct inspections using precision measuring instruments and make necessary adjustments to maintain quality.
- Create and edit CNC programs using CAM (Computer-Aided Manufacturing) software.
- Troubleshoot and debug CNC programs as needed.
Maintenance and Tooling:
- Perform routine maintenance on CNC machines to ensure their optimal performance.
- Change and adjust tooling, as required, to maintain machining accuracy.
Safety and Compliance:
- Adhere to all safety protocols and guidelines, including the safe operation of CNC machines.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Maintain accurate records of machine setup, tool changes, and production data.
- Collaborate with engineers, supervisors, and quality control personnel to optimize machining processes and resolve technical issues.
- Military veteran with a strong background in CNC machining or equivalent technical training.
- Proven experience as a CNC Machinist with a deep understanding of CNC programming and machine setup.
- Proficiency in interpreting engineering drawings and blueprints.
- Ability to use precision measuring instruments, such as micrometers and calipers.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to producing high-quality work.
- Effective problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot technical issues.
- Knowledge of CAM software and G-code programming is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
Click here to apply online
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, and retirement plans.
- Opportunities for skill development and career advancement.
- A safe and inclusive work environment.
- Employee recognition programs and incentives.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.