Our client, with a location in Wilmington, NC, has an immediate opening for a CNC Machinist / Programmer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities-
- Review and understand engineering blueprints.
- Determine the material and tooling requirements for each job.
- Design and produce work holding as necessary.
- Independently program, setup, and operate the two-axis CNC lathe or CNC Vertical Mill
- Perform in-process QC before handoff to the next operation(s).
- Document new processes and programs for record keeping.
- Implement and suggest process improvements.
- Perform all preventative maintenance for your machine.
- Knowledge and experience programming using CAM software.
- Ability to independently operate CNC two-axis lathes and or CNC Vertical Mill
- Ability to develop machining processes and setup procedures.
- Must understand engineering blueprints and GD&T standards.
- Must possess strong communication skills.
- Machinist must be team oriented.
- Understanding of Lean and Six Sigma process improvement methodologies.
For consideration submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgClick here to apply online