Our client, located in the High Point, NC area, has an opening experience CNC Machinist with metals expeience.
- Set up and run CNC machines
- Program and edit machines as necessary
- Inspect parts as necessary
- Perform general maintenance under the guidance of the area supervisor
- Trouble-shoot machine errors
- Conducts capacity analyses by specific work center/machine to determine the need for additional tools/capital equipment or manpower, ensuring capacity plan is followed.
- Develops and oversees production schedules to ensure on-time delivery of all customer orders. Troubleshoots potential capacity issues on an ongoing basis.
- Interacts with production personnel to define and solve manufacturing, program or quality problems on the floor.
Salary depending on experience plus excellent benefits
For consideration submit resume to email@example.comClick here to apply online