We have a client in the greater Stockton, CA area in need of a CNC Machinist with programming experience. The ideal candidate will have the following experience;
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Click here to apply online
- Program, debug and optimize G-codes for Okuma and Agie Charmilles CNC mills and Sodick wire and sinker EDMs.
- Specific knowledge of appropriate feeds, speed, and tooling for a wide range of materials.
- Ensure proper work documentation using BMRAM.
- Weld parts using Laser, Tig and/or Mig welder.
- Bench work includes any necessary operations such as filing, de-burring, grinding, and lapping.
- Perform preventative maintenance on machines and other company equipment.
- Perform quality assurance tests to ensure products meet design specifications
- Perform tasks within estimated times while producing good quality parts.
- Follow company/department procedures.
- Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Strong CAD/CAM skills.