Our client, located in Lillington, NC has an opening for both CNC Machinist and experienced MIG/TIG Welders
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Operate all CNC machines to perform completely and independently specific operations as outlined in the methods and process sheets.
- Change, set and adjust tools as required
- Load and delete programs in the computer.
- Check parts using specified gages or check parts using furnished fixtures to see that dimensions are being maintained.
- Have complete knowledge of the machinability of metals.
- Report improper machine function and/or check parts not being held to the proper dimensions.
- Able to use machinists hand tools and precision measuring instruments.
For consideration submit resume to email@example.com
- Evaluate material (Aluminum, Stainless Steel and Steel), thickness and weld joint type; and then set up the welding machine to optimize quality of the weld
- Use the proper welding techniques to layout, position, align and secure parts prior to welding. Using straightedges, combination squares, calipers, and rulers to ensure assemblies are welded in compliance with the engineering drawings and specifications
- Use various tools (disc grinder, drum sander, scotchbrite pad, etc.) to smooth-out, blend, polish and clean welded parts as required
- Perform and document all quality inspections and testing as required
Click here to apply online