We are a market leading foundry located in Glendale, AZ that produces Magnesium an Aluminum alloy castings for the aerospace industry. We currently have an opening for CNC Machine Operator. Magellan Aerospace, Glendale, Inc. is a division of Magellan Aerospace Corporation an International Aerospace Corporation.
We offer a full benefits package including paid holidays and vacation your first year of employment (pro-rated). Medical, dental and vision is offered at 90 days employment. 401(k) with employer match is available after 3 months of continuous employment. We have company paid life insurance, short term and long term disability.
• Lead the design and fabrication of holding fixtures
• Define and manage all cutting tools
• Create all CNC cutter path programs using MasterCAM – X 4 MUS software
• Responsible for the initial machine set-ups
• Manage all CNC program and tooling data documentation
• Responsible for resolving all machining related quality issues
• 5 years’ experience programming a 4-Axis Machining Centers using MasterCAM X 4 Mus (184.108.40.206) – Mill level 1
• Working knowledge of Solidworks CAM software and working with 3D models
• Experience troubleshooting and problem solving CNC machining issues
• Must have working knowledge of cutter feeds and speeds
• Reading and interpreting aerospace drawings is required
• Experience with Lean Manufacturing desired
• Strong computing skills required
• As an ITAR regulated facility all candidates must be a U.S. citizen or possess a current U.S. Permanent Residency card
To apply: please email your resume to email@example.com or apply in person Monday – Friday from 8:00 am – 12:00 pm (noon) at 5401 W. Luke Avenue, Glendale, AZ 85301. If you are currently working please contact us at email shown to schedule an appointment if you are unavailable to apply in person during our application hours.
Magellan Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.