CNC Lathe Setup/Operator
Putnam, CT • Production
The Company is a premier, full-service precision manufacturer for the medical and aerospace industries. We are a market-leading manufacturer of implants, specialty surgical instruments, cutting tools, and delivery systems for orthopedic, sports medicine, trauma, extremities, and other MedSurg applications. We are seeking a full-time CNC Lathe Setup/Operator at our facility in Putnam, CT. The ideal candidate will have experience in a production environment with good communication and an ability to learn quickly.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Setup/Operating CNC Lathes and turn/mills
- Deburr parts while operating
- Inspect parts per print and in-process documentation
- Clear chips and maintain a safe work environment
- 1 to 5 years in a machine shop environment
- Proficient use of micrometers, gauging, and comparator
- Familiarity with Eurotech machines and Fanuc controls is a plus
- Skilled blueprint reading
- High School Graduate or Equivalent
- Proficiency in general math
- Ability to stand for 8 hours and lift to 50 lbs.
Competitive salary including a full range of health benefits, paid time off, 401k with company match after three months of service. Pay will be based on experience.
Click here to apply online