Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
A skilled nursing center in Northern Arizona has an urgent need for CNAs. Start immediately! This is a temporary, 3 to 4 week position with the opportunity for extension, if needed.
If you don’t live in the area, this is a perfect opportunity to escape the heat during the summer and enjoy Arizona’s beautiful Rim Country. New grads are accepted
Temporary housing is available if needed!!!!
- Bathe and dress patients
- Serve meals and help patients eat
- Take vital signs
- Turn or reposition patients who are bedridden
- Collect information about conditions and treatment plans from caregivers, nurses and doctors
- Provide and empty bedpans
- Lift patients into beds, wheelchairs, exam tables, etc.
- Answer patient calls
- Examine patients for bruises, blood in urine or other injuries/wounds
- Clean and sanitize patient areas
- Change bed sheets and restock rooms with necessary supplies
If you’re interested, please contact Ren’e at email@example.com or call 602-788-5890.
To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!